|Requirements & Bonus|
|Attack Type||Slash / Thrust|
Ghost Blade is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
The ghosts of New Londo clutch this wickedly sharp dagger with their bony hands and make mincemeat of the living."
"One of the cursed weapons which can inflict damage upon ghosts."
How to Get / Where to Find the Ghost Blade
- Drops from Banshees (1% chance - New Londo Ruins). It does NOT drop from other ghosts, they drop Jagged Ghost Blades instead.
Hints and Tips
- Can be given to Kingseeker Frampt to receive 100 Souls.
- Ghost Blade can be upgraded by using Twinkling Titanite.
- R2 strong attack is changed to a double horizontal slash that can be followed up by a triple slash with an additional input.
- This weapon allows the player to damage Ghosts and Banshees in New Londo Ruins without the need for Transient Curse. However, only the physical weapon will do damage; magic will not affect ghosts, even if this weapon is equipped, and the player will not be able to block ghosts' attacks with a shield.
Ghost Blade Upgrade Table
Unique Upgrades are performed by any Blacksmith or by using the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 12% for Strength to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.