|Requirements & Bonus|
|Attack Type||Slash / Thrust|
Priscilla's Dagger is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
"This sword, one of the rare dragon weapons, came from the tail of Priscilla, the Dragon Crossbreed in the painted world of Ariamis."
"Possessing the power of lifehunt, it dances about when wielded, in a fashion reminiscent of the white-robed painting guardians."
How to Get / Where to Find the Priscilla's Dagger
- Obtained by cutting off Crossbreed Priscilla's Tail.
- Before the battle begins, while Priscilla is standing there (no boss health bar at the bottom of the screen), position yourself near her tail. Hit her TAIL as a start to the fight. Keep swinging as she turns invisible because she won't attack you until she completely vanishes. After about 1/4th of her health bar drops, the tail should come right off.
Hints and Tips:
- Can be given to Kingseeker Frampt to receive 5,000 Souls.
- Priscilla's Dagger can be upgraded by using Dragon Scales.
- R2 strong attack is altered into a vicious rising slash to downward slash that can be followed up with a spinning horizontal slash with additional input.
- Bleed build up is 20 per strike, and once inflicted will tear 50% of the opponents HP.
- This dagger has the highest Bleed damage in the game at 50% (30% being the norm). However, it boasts the slowest Build up of 20. For comparison, Bandit's Knife has 33 and Gold Tracer has 50. Meaning that for every 2 hits from G.T. or 3 from B.K you would need 5 from Priscilla's to match it.
- A fully upgraded Priscilla's Dagger with 40 Dex does 269 (Slash) damage. This is before any modifiers and resistances.
Priscilla's Dagger Upgrade Table
Dragon Upgrades may be performed by any Blacksmith, as long as you have the required materials.
Dragon Reinforcement Scales 122% for Dexterity to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 50,000 souls and 10 Dragon Scales.