|Requirements & Bonus|
Channeler's Trident is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Trident of the Six-eyed Channelers, sorcerers who serve Seath the Scaleless in collecting human specimens. Thrusted in circular motions in a unique martial arts dance that stirs nearby allies into a bloodthirsty frenzy.
How to Get / Where to Find the Channeler's Trident
- Give to Frampt to receive 1 soul.
- Special: The two-handed heavy attack of the trident increases the attack power of allies by 20% this is a useful weapon before a boss fight when you have summoned Phantoms into your world or to give yourself some breathing room during an invasion.
- The duration of the 'channelers dance' buff lasts for 30 seconds.
- The durability also deteriorates fast (80 points per use) when using the special attack, and after three uses the weapon breaks.
- Boosts AR by 20% to all allies within area of effect. Buff power does not increase as weapon is upgraded.
- Once the weapon's durability has reached zero, you can still use the R2 to get the "dance" animation but you won't receive the buff.
Warp to the Duke's Archives bonfire, and make sure the stairs are turned so that you can reach the second Channeler (on the top level in the bonfire room). There are 2 ways, both are equally viable :
- From the bonfire, go to the central stairway and take the left turn, then take the wooden stairs to the 2nd floor (You'll have to kill on the wooden stairs to get past him faster). Go left, kill the 1st channeler, then take the moving stairs and kill the 2nd channeler. Homeward Bone and repeat. (50 seconds per run)
- Start from to the prison cell bonfire. Run to the ladder, across the balcony and into the Archives. Kill the 1st channeler, then take the moving stairs and kill the 2nd channeler. Homeward Bone and repeat..(55 seconds per run)
Youtube Related Videos:
Channeler's Trident Upgrade Table
Unique Upgrades are performed by any Blacksmith or by using the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 11% for Strength and 55% for Dexterity and 88% for Intelligence to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.