|Requirements & Bonus|
Lifehunt Scythe is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Scythe born from the soul of Priscilla, the stark white crossbreed trapped inside the painted world of Ariamis.
Even the Gods feared Priscilla's lifehunt ability, and in the hands of a mortal, its power will turn upon its wielder."
How to Get / Where to Find the Lifehunt Scythe
- Forge from a +10 Scythe, Whip,or Halberd and Soul of Priscilla (+5000 souls) at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.
- Give to Frampt to receive 14 souls.
- Bleed build up is 50 on the enemy and 40 on the player for each strike. Once triggered, bleed effect tears down 50% of enemy's (or player's) total health instantly.
- One of only two weapons in the game that causes 50% of maximum bleed damage, rather than the normal 30% from other Bleed effects, the other being Priscilla's dagger.
- Also resembles the scythe wielded by Rurufon in Shadow Tower Abyss, From Software's early title.
- Priscilla - The Anthesis of Life - possessed a power that could kill even the very gods.
Youtube relevant videos:
Lifehunt Scythe Upgrade Table
Unique Upgrades for weapon are performed by all blacksmiths, or with the Weapon Smithbox..
Regular Reinforcement Scales 8% for Strength and 94% for Dexterity to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 25,000 souls and 10 Demon Titanite