Miracle granted to those bound by covenant to Gwyndolin, Lord Gwyn's lastborn. Boost right weapon with rays of Darkmoon. The power of the rays of the Darkmoon are manifested in vengeance, and the deeper the animus, the more devastating the attack.
- Weapon Buff
- Duration: 60 seconds
- Temporary enhances right-hand weapon with magic damage. A miracle buff for standard weapons.
- Offer 10 souvenirs of reprisal to Gwyndolin to Rank up in the Darkmoon Covenant. As for covenant item, you can have it only once per character
- Scales with the Magic Adjust of your talisman.
- Only member of the Blade of the Darkmoon covenant can use it. If you kill Gwynevere or Gwyndolin, it automatically removes you from the covenant and you will not be able to use it anymore during the current playthrough.
- Damage multiplier based on Blade of the Darkmoon's covenant level: +0 = 1.8* Talisman's MagAdjust, increasing by 0.1 at each rank to a maximum of 2.1* Talisman's MagAdjust.
- The amount of damage increase by the buff is not affected by the base damage of the equipped weapon.
- The buff also increases Dragon King's Greataxe's two-handed strong attack's shockwave damage, since the shockwave inflicts magic damage.
- Using Crown of Dusk, Crown of the Dark Sun, or Ring of the Sun's Firstborn does not increase the damage.
- This item cannot be used if any other Weapon Buffs are active, or vice versa.
Mag Adjust Examples