Repair Powder is a Consumable in Dark Souls.
Repair Powder Usage
- Used to repair broken equipment in the field, without the need of a repairbox and being at a bonfire.
- Both weapons and shields can be repaired (100 durability points), as long as they are held in the right hand while applying the powder.
Repair Powder Location
- Sold by Undead Merchant for 500
- Sold by Elizabeth for 300 (AoTA Only)
- Drops from Vagrants, specifically the White Good Vagrant. (Depths, Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Painted World of Ariamis, Darkroot Garden, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Ash Lake, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, Sen's Fortress, Blighttown, Anor Londo, New Londo Ruins Lower, New Londo Ruins Upper, The Duke's Archives, Crystal Cave, Northern Undead Asylum,Royal Wood and Kiln of the First Flame)