Egg Vermifuge is a Consumable in Dark Souls.
Egg Vermifuge Usage
- This item cures the egg head infection you may receive when grabbed by an Egg-Burdened, or when attacked by the parasites they bear. These parasites emerge in groups of 5 from the corpses of the Egg-Burdened. You can use it as prophylaxis before an egg head develops if you've been attacked by these enemies. You can also trade it with Snuggly for a Dragon Scale.
Egg Vermifuge Location
- Sold by Eingyi in Quelaag's Domain for 1,000 souls. If you talk to him while bearing an Egg Head, he will always give you one Vermifuge per infection.
- Treasure in the attic of the first room with several Engorged Zombies(toxic pyro hollows), in Painted World of Ariamis.
- Dropped by Tree Lizards in Darkroot Garden
- Dropped by Egg-Burdened. Eingyi also drops two when killed.
- Drops from Tree Lizard (10% Chance - Darkroot Garden)
- Drops from Egg Carrier (5% Chance - Quelaag's Domain or Demon Ruins)
- Drops from Vagrants, specifically the Red Good Vagrant. (Depths, Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Painted World of Ariamis, Darkroot Garden, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Ash Lake, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, Sen's Fortress, Blighttown, Anor Londo, New Londo Ruins Lower, New Londo Ruins Upper, The Duke's Archives, Crystal Cave, Northern Undead Asylum, Royal Wood and Kiln of the First Flame)
- Video Location Timestamp 14:59
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Kinda funny how the cure to a parasitic infection which causes a huge maggot egg to grow over your head, simply is cured by eating a fuzzy and sour chestnut.
Under special circumstences? Like pound the spider ladies or something? :3
got this from egg carrier from second one i killed 0 humanity btw
So just kill the guys that infect you with the gold covetous ring equipped and the pyromancy that’s leaves a pool of lava, forgot the name
trade it with snuggly for dragon scales
One hairy nut
It's a nut.