Nico of Thorolund is a Character in Dark Souls. He is the friend of Vince of Thorolund and Reah of Thorolund.
- Appears at Firelink Shrine, along with Vince of Thorolund and Reah of Thorolund, after beating the Capra Demon. They are found near Petrus of Thorolund.
- Appears to be quite simple, will only hum when talked to.
- Will disappear from Firelink Shrine after all original speech with Reah, Vince, Petrus, and Nico is exhausted.
- Later appears as a hollow in the Giant's Tomb. Reah will ask you to kill hollow Nico and Vince when you encounter her in the Giant's Tomb.
- 1000 souls, both as human and hollow
- If attacked at Firelink Shrine, he will become hostile along with Reah, Vince, and Petrus.
- Armor: Heavy Cleric set (no helm)
- Left Hand: Caduceus Kite Shield
- Right Hand: Crescent Axe and Thorolund Talisman
- Rings: none
- Spells: Heal
- Special: none
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
(Tips Fedora) M’lady
Ahh, yes, Nico and Vinz of Thorolund. (I just had to throw that out there)
He's sorta like the Horace of DS1. when it comes to dialogue at least
He also has a chance of dropping the Crescent Axe, I got it from him.
hes like pippin from berserk that is also quiet
Appears to be quite simple, but actually he just has a speech impediment. If you listen carefully to his dialogue, he mentions that he wants to go home, but he believes that there is no way home now. He also says their mission is doomed or something like that, and that nobody likes you.
nico nico ni