Darkmoon Knightess is a Character in Dark Souls. After becoming undead, she visited the Dark Sun Gwyndolin at the Mausoleum of the Spiral Depths, became a Blade of the Darkmoon, and assumed the flame-keeping duty. She received the Brass Set armor, which hides her hideous form and helps her hunt the guilty.
The player will meet this character upon visiting the first bonfire of Anor Londo. There is little conversation to be had, until the Lordvessel is received. Then she'll mention the success and talk a little about Seath, among other subjects.
- The Anor Londo bonfire will die out if the keeper is killed, however it can still be warped to.
- If the player joins the Blade of the Dark Moon Covenant, she will mention that the player is "one of them".
- If the player attacks Dark Sun Gwyndolin, the NPC will become hostile. She will still be in the bonfire area, and the bonfire can't be used with her around it.
- If the player attacks Gwynevere, the NPC will also become hostile. She will then be at the bottom of the stairs to the cathedral.
- The bonfire will function as normal while she is on the other side of the map.
- She will try to parry almost every attack if given the chance. Her weapon buff is not very powerful, but her parries will drain a lot of health if successful.
- Play it safe with backstabs, parries, jumping attacks or ranged attacks.
- She wields an Estoc and a Parrying Dagger.
- She also buffs her sword with the Darkmoon Blade miracle, she can do this 5 times in a row.
- Fire Keeper Soul
- 1000 Souls
- Armor: Brass set
- Left Hand: Parrying Dagger and Darkmoon Talisman
- Right Hand: Estoc
- Rings: none
- Spells: Darkmoon Blade
- Special: 5 casts of DMB