Daughter of Chaos is a Character in Dark Souls
In the game called Fair Lady is one of the seven Daughters of Chaos. She is a half-spider half-woman turned demon, changed through the Bed of Chaos, and has absorbed a sickenss called 'blightpuss', which lead to her weakened state. She is rather more docile than her sister Quelaag and is both the leader of the Chaos Servant Covenant and the fire keeper of the bonfire she sits beside.
She is found behind a hidden wall in the chamber underneath the second bell tower in Quelaag's Domain.
- To find her, go down the stairs from the bell lever, cross directly over the circular platform from the bottom of the stairs and strike the wall on the other side of the room to reveal an additional chamber.
- As you go down the following passage there will be an egg-burdened blocking the way - Eingyi. Talk to him and say YES to his question and he will then move out of the way for you to talk to the Fair Lady.
- She appears mute initially, but if you equip Old Witch's Ring (gained either as a starting gift, or by trading a Sunlight Maggot to Snuggly in the Undead Asylum) you will be able to hear her speak.
- Note that it is still possible to join the covenant even without the Old Witch's Ring.
- When speaking to her through the ring (which gives you the ability to understand her language)
- She appears to be quite ill and thinks you are her sister Quelaag.
- Apparently giving her humanity eases the pain of her current state, a sickness contracted by absorbing blight.
- Upgrade Flasks - The Daughter of Chaos is able to upgrade your Flasks using Fire Keeper Souls.
- Join Covenant - Will allow you to join the Chaos Servant Covenant.
- (Upon having Joined Covenant) Leave Covenant - Allows you to leave the Chaos Servant Covenant.
- Upon killing her, she drops a Fire Keeper Soul. (Note this makes the bonfire inactive until your next play-through)