|Requirements & Bonus|
Great Lord Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
"Greatsword born from the soul of Gwyn, Lord of Cinder."
"As bearer of the ultimate soul, Gwyn wielded the bolts of the sun, but before linking the fire, divided that power amongst his children, and set off with only this greatsword as his companion."
- Ascension with the Soul of Gwyn, Lord of Cinder and a +10 upgraded Dagger/ Straight Sword/ Great Sword.
- Compatible swords: Dagger, Parrying Dagger, Bandit's Knife, Shortsword, Longsword, Broadsword, Balder Side Sword, Sunlight Straight Sword, Barbed Straight Sword, Darksword, Bastard Sword, Claymore, Man-serpent Greatsword, Flamberge, Zweihander, Greatsword, Demon Great Machete, Straight Sword Hilt.
Hints and Tips:
- Can be given to Kingseeker Frampt to receive 10,000 Souls.
- Great Lord Greatsword can be upgraded by using Demon Titanite.
- This sword can be obtained starting from the second playthrough, since the game will finish after the defeat of Gwyn.
- This weapon does not receive the same flame ability as the variant Gwyn uses in the boss fight. There was a misconception that forging the sword gives it a fire attack like Quelaag's Furysword, but after many players have tried, the sword shows no fire animation or fire damage.
Youtube relevant videos:
Demon Titanite weapon upgrades can only be applied to Boss Soul Weapons, forged by the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 23% for Strength and 24% for Dexterity to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 25,000 souls and 10 Demon Titanite.