Undead Soldier (Sword) is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Undead Soldier (Sword)
Low level enemies. Can be defeated without any trouble.
- Longsword (2% chance)
- Spear (2% chance)
- Light Crossbow (2% chance)
- Hollow Soldier Shield (1% chance)
- Hollow Soldier Helm (1% chance)
- Hollow Soldier Armor (1% chance)
- Hollow Soldier Waistcloth (1% chance)
- Titanite Shard (1.6% chance)
- Sideways Slash (Can be Parried)
- Jump attack
- Barrage attack
- Thrust attack (Running Start)
- Hold back with attacking and let them initiate. Block or dodge their attack and counter it quickly. Kicking the shield works wonders.
- Very easy to parry as they are slow with their movement. Backstabs can kill them instantly, and is preferred to those who do not want to waste their time fighting them.
|Northern Undead Asylum (Return)||144||150||Yes|