|Brick Wall Samurai|
This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Brick Wall Samurai
- Build Level: 134
- Build Focus: PvP
- Starting Class: Pyromancer
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Lightning Washing Pole +5
- Left Hand: Grass Crest Shield +15
- Head: Dark Mask
- Chest: Eastern Armor
- Hands: Black Iron Gauntlets
- Legs: Ornstein's Leggings
- Rings: Havels Ring, Wolf Ring
- Very High Endurance
- Fast Rolling
- High Damage
- Well Armored
- Very High Poise ( Its the reason its called Brick Wall Samurai. )
- A pretty long time to level up.
- Takes a while to get the items
This is all very worth it at the end
This build is strong and very fast, and it has fast stamina regen. Hold the Washing Pole 2-handed when PvPing otherwise, if you want to, you may use the shield.
This build is very hard to knock down because of its high poise. This build makes you look a bit like an evil kind of samurai because of the long, badass sword and the Dark Mask and Eastern Armor.
You may use any spell, sorcery, pyromancy that you want to use, mostly I recommend pyromancies. ( Do not use Power Within! Unless you think you can handle yourself with it. )
I recommend you join the Forest Covenant to get Eastern Armor and join Dark Wraiths to get the armor. I also recommend staying in the Dark Wraiths for more PvP battles.