This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Crystal Assassin
- Build Level: 120
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Uchigatana + 15, Notched Whip + 15
- Left Hand: Parrying Dagger + 15, Logan's Catalyst
- Head: Paladin Helm + 5,
- Chest: Paladin Armor + 5
- Hands: Paladin Gauntlets + 5
- Legs: Paladin Leggings + 5
- Rings: Ring of Favor and Protection, Dark Wood Grain Ring
- Spells: Crystal Magic Weapon, Homing Crystal Soulmass, Crystal Soul Spear
There are many variations to the way these stats can be distributed, which all depend on the type of armor you use, and how much magic you intend to utilize. My leftover dump in this case was Vitality. I wanted 3 Attunement slots, so I leveled it to 14. My Endurance level gives me the perfect amount of equip load so that I can wear the armor I want. I only ever touched Strength for the Drake Sword on the first playthrough. Dexterity was capped at the end of the major damage benefits to my weapon. My intelligence stopped giving me great enhancements to my spell damage quite a while ago, so I only leveled it to grant me access to Crystal Soul Spear. I never touched Resistance or Faith.