|Chaos Warrior (Vit Dump)|
This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Chaos Warrior (Vit Dump)
- Build Level:
- Starting class: Bandit
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Chaos Greataxe +5 / Fire Greataxe +10 / Lightning Greataxe +5 / Fire Claymore +10 / Lightning Claymore +5
- Left Hand: Grass Crest Shield +5
- Rings: Ring of Favor and Protection, Dark Wood Grain Ring
- Items: Lloyd's Talismans, Estus Flask, Green Blossum, Humanity
This build is based on the Vitality Northern Regalia build from Demon's Souls that became popular in PVP. This build takes advantage of the high end damage capabilities of Chaos/Fire/Lightning weapons, ignoring all scaling stats, and focusing on obtaining a ridiculous life bar. (Edit: I don't know if this is a glitch with me, something wrong with the coding, or an intended feature, but your on-screen life bar actually stops growing at around 1900 HP; however, your HP can still be increased. I have over 2500 HP (with FaP and MoM and SL 118) which is about the equivalent of a full use of Estus +7 beyond the full on-screen life bar! It makes it difficult to manage your HP near max, but in PvP you should not be using healing anyway, as it is frowned upon. But it is nice to see your char soak up an attack while your health bar goes nowhere:D)