This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: 40-40 (FC)
- Build Level: 120
- Build Focus: PvP
- Starting Class: Warrior
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Rapier, Great Scythe
- Left Hand:
- Head: Mask of Mother
- Chest: Giant Armor
- Hands: Cleric Gauntlets
- Legs: Iron Leggings
- Rings: Dark Wood Grain Ring
1. You have room to swap your Target Shield for a shield weighing 3.0 or less (Grass, Crest, Bloodbite, etc). So, you can quick adjust as needed based on your opponent's build
2. Second ring slot. Have a variety on hand. Custom tailor it to what weapons you want to play (Lifehunt = bloodbite, Great Club = Havel's, Red Tearstone/Blue Tearstone, Cloranthy, etc)
1. Very versatile. You can use virtually any strength or dex weapons at their max AR. This is because you get hit hard with diminishing returns for str of dex above 40, and many weapons have both strength and dex bonuses.
2. +15 at this level is stronger than virtually any elemental weapon.
3. 56 poise will allow you to avoid stunlock fro greatswords and below.
1. No powerful buff. Use fire or poison buff (I prefer poison). So, that is the main limitation.
2. No magic/miracles/pyros. This build is for melee fighters only.
whats the purpose of the build?