This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Highland Cleric
- Build Level: 125
- Build Focus: PvP
- Starting Class: Cleric
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Claymore +15, Occult Claymore +5
- Left Hand: Darkmoon Talisman, Grass Crest Shield +15
- Head: Crown of Dusk
- Chest: Black Knight Armour
- Hands: Havel's Gauntlets
- Legs: Havel's Leggings
- Rings: Ring of Firstborn Sun, Ring of Favor & Protection
- Items: Wrath of Gods x2, Darkmoon Blade x1, Great Magic Barrier x2
This build is great fun once rounded off with the focus being on close range melee combat. The high Stun-Lock potential of the Claymore coupled with extremely high poise mean that you will be able to take punishment at the same time as dealing it out, in fact you should be 2-Handing your Claymore more often than not with your shield providing nothing more than a stamina regen boost.
This is a 'smash & grab' class however, with your buffs lasting only minutes, you will be looking to end fights quickly & decisively. Although the focus here is on sword damage you will also have some AoE Miracles to get you out of those tight spots or finish off an opponent who has little health remaining.
Despite wearing a mixture of Black Knight & Havels Armour, as well as holding two Claymores, due to the high Endurance stats you will still be able to Mid-Roll as you will be under 50% Equipment Load. Feel free to switch out Armour as you see fit, but keep to the 76+ Poise requirement to get the most out of this build.
- Ultra-high damage output due to Darkmoon Blade +3
- Great Range on Claymore
- Good vs Backstab Fishers
- Somewhat Buff Reliant
- Weak vs Magic Based Attacks (Without Great Magic Barrier)