|Reim FC 225 (FC)|
This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Reim FC 225 (FC)
- Build Level: 225
- Starting Class: Warrior
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Rapier, Great Scythe
- Left Hand:
- Head: Mask of Mother
- Chest: Giant Armor
- Hands: Cleric Gauntlets
- Legs: Iron Leggings
- Rings: Dark Wood Grain Ring
1. You have room to swap your Target Shield for a shield weighing 3.0 or less (Grass, Crest, Bloodbite, etc). So, you can quick adjust as needed based on your opponent's build
2. Second ring slot. Have a variety on hand. Custom tailor it to what weapons you want to play (Lifehunt = bloodbite, Great Club = Havel's, Red Tearstone/Blue Tearstone, Cloranthy, etc)
3. Use the Tin Crystalization Catalyst (TCC) or the Darkmoon Talisman for the buffs.
4. Get to Darkmoon Covenant +3 to max out the Darkmoon Blade's buff strength.
1. Very versatile. You can use any weapons at their near their max AR. This is because you get hit hard with diminishing returns for str of dex above 40, and many weapons have both strength and dex bonuses.
2. +15 at this level is stronger than virtually any elemental weapon.
3. 56 poise will allow you to avoid stunlock fro greatswords and below.
4. Buffs with the 2 strongest buffs in the game.
5. You get 2 buffs with CMW using the TCC
1. No magic/miracles/pyros. This build is for melee fighters only. If you do want to use magic/miracles, you need to reduce your armor weight to wield the talisman/catalyst and remove one ore more of the buffs.
2. Not enough weight for the Darkmoon Talisman/TCC. Need to rapidly unequip it during your buff.