This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Pyro Warrior
- Build Level: 125
- Starting Class: Pyromancer
- Covenant: Darkwraith
- Invade in Kiln of The First Flame
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stats: str/vit
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Weapons: Zweihander(+15 with charcoal resin or with lightning, chaos or fire elemental stat)
- Secondary Weapon: Shotel chaos +5(use R2 attack against shield)
- Left hand: Grass Crest shield(for the stamina recovery)
- Secondary Left Hand: Pyro Glove ascended +5
- Magic: 2 stacks of great combustions and 2 stacks of great fireball or great chaos fireball
- Armor: With the zweihander I personaly recomend you to use:
- Head: Mask of the Mother
- Torso: any armor with 0 poise that you like.I like to use Gwin's torso because it looks awesome but you can decide.
- Arms: Havel's gauntlets
- Leggings: Havel's boots
- Rings: Dark Wood Grain Ring(DWGR) and wolf ring
This pieces of armor combined with these ring can give good defense and 77 poise(this is the amount of poise you need to be able to take a hit from a ultra great sword or the Black Knight Great Axe)
This build is focused on combos and breaking the enemy poise to get a nice combo.Try to use green blossom and don't forget to buy the charcoal resin from the lady in the sewer for extra damage.Any questions ask me on PSN: NiceShotGuy or xbox Live: Matad0rDeJosnei
See you guys soon!