This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
This build is very flexible, so if you want some sorceries, feel free to throw in a catalyst for a few spells listed below. You want the Cursed version of the Greatsword, go for it. Don't like some of the miracles, put in ones you like.
- Build Name: Faithwalker Antious
- Build Level:
- Build Focus: PvE
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Armor- Ornstein's Set
- Right hand slot one-Greatsword of Artorias(Divine)
- Right hand slot two- Darkmoon Talisman or Sunlight Talisman
- Left hand slot one-Greatshield of Artorias
- Left hand slot two- Divine/Occult Avelyn or Logan's Catalyst/ Tin Darkmoon Catalyst
- Ring slot one-Darkmoon Seance Ring/Wolf Ring
- Ring slot two- Ring of The Sun's Firstborn/ Ring of Steel Protection
Note:The rings can be replaced by whatever fits the situation, but these should be the ones that on most of the time.
You will need at least seven attunement slots to have enough room to have these miracles.
Wrath of the Gods (x2)
Great Heal (x2)
Great Lightning Spear
Other miracles that would be useful for this build are as followsGreat Magic Barrier
Gravelord Sword/ Greatsword dance
Note: This build does not need sorceries, but if you want to have some, here are the sorceries that would be best.
Homing Crystal Soul Mass
White Dragon Breath
Soul Crystal Spear
How to play this build