This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Occult Uchigatana
- Build Level: 120
- Starting Class: Warrior
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Occult Uchigatana +5 (R1), Darkmoon Talisman (R2)
- Left Hand: Eagle Shield +15 (L1), Divine Shortbow +10 (L2)
- Head: Giant Helm +5
- Chest: Giant Armor +5
- Hands: Crimson Gloves +5
- Legs: Giant Leggings +5
- Rings: Dark Wood Grain Ring, Cloranthy Ring
- Items: Lighting Spear, Great Lighting Spear, Wrath of the Gods
- High vitality, endurance, and faith
- Ability to wear heavy armor
- Still capable of good damage output thanks to the weapon chosen
- You can use WotG
- Not the highest possible damage output
- Countered by high Magic resistance
- This build was created with a balance of Faith-based Magic Damage and otherwise balanced statistics kept in mind. Relies heavily on Magic Damage, although Lighting Spear and Great Lighting Spear allow for Lighting Damage to be inflicted as well.
- Allows for "ninja flips" thanks to the Dark Wood Grain Ring, while wearing three parts of the Giant Set. The Cloranthy Ring is my personal recommendation, but the East Wood Grain Ring might be more useful for PvE, the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring for farming, the Ring of Fog or Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring for being sneaky, the Hornet Ring for backstabs (not ripostes, since the Eagle Shield is used), or the Ring of Favor and Protection (which lets you put on the final part of the Giant Set, and choose a heavier shield) if none of the others seem useful to you.
- Access to three Attunement slots for your Miracles. I chose Lighting Spear, Great Lighting Spear, and Wrath of the Gods, although for PvE you could substitute in Heal, or a variety of other Miracles. Keep in mind that Darkmoon Blade and Sunlight Blade can't be used, since our weapon of choice is enchanted already.
- It's my first build idea!