This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Darkmoon Guerilla
- Build Level:
- Build Focus: PvE or PvP
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Weapons: Furysword, Shotel, Painting Guardian Sword, Priscilla's Dagger, Etc. ALL LIGHTNING +5 ( except unique of course)
- Shield: Preferably 3lbs, your choice.
- Armour: Ornstein, Eastern, Brass,Favor Etc.
- Ring: Ring of Fog, Hornet Ring, Dark Wood Grain, Favor, Etc.
Covenant: Blade of the Darkmoon
As a Darkmoon Guerilla, it is your job to deal damage with deadly speed and efficiency. Recommend Shotel to break past shield turtles and with the high endurance, you can keep the combo going. If you use Ring of Fog with Hornet Ring, You can run to them from behind, backstab, and still get away if you want to. I just love the look of the armours but you can use gold-hemmed if you wish. Use the medium shields with 3lbs so you have 100 physical reduction with less weight. You don't have to upgrade your faith, but if you want heal and lightning go ahead. Or you can even use sorcery if you like. Remember to prioritize dodging become more skillful and less dependent on your shield .Try this Agile Warrior class out and message me if you like it.