This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Dual-Wield Assassin
- Build Level: 125
- Build Focus: PvP
- Starting Class: Cleric
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Bandit's Knife +15, Painting Guarding Sword +15
- Left Hand: Priscilla's Dagger +5, Canvas Talisman
- Head: Painting Guarding Hood
- Chest: Moonlight Robe
- Hands: Giant's Gauntlets +5
- Legs: Painting Guarding Waistcloth
- Rings: Hornet Ring, Dark Wood Grain Ring OR Wolf Ring OR Ring of Favor and Protection
- Items: Darkmoon Blade, Wrath of the Gods, Two other attunment slots free for anything
Hey guys, I'd like to start off by saying I've played every imaginable build in this game, and this is by far the worst; the reason I've made this build is because this game simply isn't challenging enough as it is. Daggers are one of the worst weapons in the game, reason being they are outclasses by rapiers in every way - The Rapier +15 does more damage (in general as well as critical hits), has more range, and you can even attack while behind a shield! What was From thinking? I won't pretend to know, but what I do know is that the only reason you would choose a dagger in this game is either for critical hits or for weapon enchanting; ofcourse, if you're enchanting your weapon, why would you use an off-hand weapon? You wouldn't - since your enchanted main-hand weapon will do so much more damage than your off-hand, your simply giving up your ability to block for no benefit. That said, the only reason you would choose this build is because you're either terrible at this game, or you're godlike at this game - There is no in-between.
- I can't think of a single one.
- Can't block.
- Low range.