This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Battle mage
- Build Level:
- Class: Sorcerer
- Build Focus: PvE or PvP
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: (Enchanted) Washing Pole +5, Sorcerer's catalyst
- Left Hand: (Lightning) Gargoyle's Shield +5, Parrying dagger
- Head: Crown of Dusk
- Chest: Chain Armor +10
- Hands: Catarina Gauntlets
- Legs: Catarina Leggings
- Rings: Dark wood grain ring, Bellowing dragoncrest ring
- After upgrading the washing pole to +5 you have to get thelarge ember from the depths, bring it to the first blacksmith andrei he will +6 all weapons.
- when it is +10 get themagic ember and bring it to the blacksmith in new londo Vinheim
- when that is magic +5 get the enchanted ember and bring it back to him and enchant it to +5
- You get this shield in Anor Londo, +10 it then bring it to the giant blacksmith in anor londo he will make it lightning if you only have 1 titanite slab(probably) use it on the chain armor not this
- Follow steps on website to get crown of dusk
- i told you where chain armor is +10 it the same way as the weapons
- Catarina armor is at the top of sens fortress when you jump that gap sold for 8k a piece
- After you save Big hat logan from sen's fortress he will be at the first bonfire, and sell you this ring for 20k
- After buying the washing pole from shiva the east kill him and his body gaurd for dark wood grain ring (also heard he will give it to you)
- Heavy soul arrow, head towards the depths and turn right when you get to the dogs there will be a door with a crying man inside it, open it with residency key (sold for 1k) from undead merchant talk to him and he will go to the first bonfire and sell you spells.
- Crystal soul mass and crystal soul are sold by Big hat logan after you save him from sens fortress
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
So the only problems I see here is you don't need +10 regular to upgrade to a Magic weapon just +5 also big hats student will also sell you that ring for 20k and you can go find him in the same-ish area as the Capra demon after you buy the resident key from the undead merchant.