|Witch of Pain|
This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Witch of Pain
- Build Level: 85
- Build Focus: PvP
- Starting class: Pyromancer
- Gift: Universal Key
- Sex: Female (you're a witch after all)
- Right Hand: rd, Pyromancy Flame +5
- Left Hand: , Tin Crystallization Catalyst
- Head: Crown of the Dark Sun
- Chest: none
- Hands: Gold Hemmed Black Gloves
- Legs: Gold Hemmed Black Skirt
- Rings: Ring of Favor and Protection , Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring
- Spells: Crystal Soul Spear, Homing Crystal Soulmass, Great Fireball (not essential), Great Combustion, Fire Surge, Acid Surge
- Items: Green Blossom, Lloyds Talisman, Humanity.
The Witch of Pain is a build based on massive damage dealt with Sorceries - Pyromancies, that relies on unpredictable use of magics and various tricks. I prefer to stay at SL 85 having noticed that at higher levels there are very few invasions; at this SL pvp is everywhere ;)
n Homing Crystal Soulmass or Crystal Soul Spear.That may be not easy, but a good trick is to use Acid Surge to either break your foe's equipment and stay hidden (they cannot see through the cloud, so cast in that time).Pyromancies are really good too: getting a Great Fireball in is 60% win, due to it's massive damage. Fire Surge will help you on people keeping up their shield, and Great Combustion rocks when the fight goes melee.This build has some downside: due to the low Poise, if someone gets you into their 54-hit-combo-i-have-500-endurance, you're finished. But as long as you can keep distance or overdamage with combustion, you're fine.For For ring users: use Combustion. Only way to win ;(
Sorry for my english, I'm Italian and I may have done some mistakes ;)
I'm trying to look if there are better armor sets that gives more Poise - chest usable and keeps you undeer 25% burden.
Currently pvping at Kiln of the first flame, come and try!
My PSN ID is Spirale83