|The Burning Reaper|
This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: The Burning Reaper
- Build Level: 125
- Build Focus: PvP
- Starting Class: Cleric
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Great Scythe, Demon's Spear, Iaito, Balder Side Sword, +15 Estoc, Black Bow of Pharis
- Left Hand: Grass Crest Shield +15, Heater Shield +15 (for Parrying)
- Head: Mask of the Mother/Crown of Dusk or Dark Sun
- Chest: Giant's Armor/Havel's Armor
- Hands: Giant's Gauntlets
- Legs: Xanthous Waistcloth/Hollow Warrior Waist Cloth
- Rings: Dark Wood Grain Ring/Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring/Hornet Ring/Lingering Dragoncrest Ring
- Spells: Darkmoon Blade, Sunlight Blade, Great Fireball/Power Within, Tranquil Walk of Peace, Wrath of God, Great Combustion/Black Flame
Caster Version: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/The+Burning+Reaper+%28Caster+Version%29
No TWoP Version: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/The+Burning+Reaper+%28Pure+Pyromancy%29
- Very high HP (1828 HP)
- High damage output. (838 total damage and 300 Bleed on +15 Great Scythe with Darkmoon Blade + Pyromancy/Wrath of God)
- Excellent stamina and stamina regeneration.
- Excellent defense: Good reach, resists, poise and ninja flipping.
- Highly versatile. Flexible movesets + reach + Heater Shield parrying + Black Bow of Pharis + 7 attunement slots + Miracles & Pyromancy allows you to handle a wide variety of threats.
- Great at crowd control.
- 45 Dex gives you the fastest cast time possible.
- Great Scythes/Fire Tempest require caution when in use due to high recovery or start up times.
- Damage output heavily diminished after Darkmoon/Sunlight Blade buffs and magic slots are exhausted.
- Must be a Darkmoon Blade member.
- Prebuff -> Cast Tranquil Walk of Peace -> Ambush/Engage Enemy -> Fire Tempest -> Finish with Wrath of God or Great Combustion.
- When spells are depleted, attack with Darkmoon/Sunlight Blade buffed +15 Great Scythe. Buff with Gold or Rotten Pine Resin when Darkmoon/Sunlight Blade are depleted.
- Remember to prep/buff with Green Blossoms.
- Crown of Dusk/Dark Sun and/or Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring especially recommended when ambushing with Fire Tempest.
- If you're willing to prepare heal spells, chug estus, burn Humanity, or take a chance, prepare and use Power Within for devastating melee attacks/spells. Remember to use an unupgraded Pyromancy Flame and Lingering Dragoncrest Ring to cast Power Within in order to minimize the health drain!
Note: Sinking 2 points from Vitality and/or Endurance into Strength is recommended if you want to use the Avelyn crossbow.