|Gravelord of Miasma and Death|
This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Gravelord of Miasma and Death
- Build Level: 120
- Build Focus: PvP
- Starting class: Warrior
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Gravelord Sword +5 , Ascended Pyromancy Flame +5
- Left Hand: Lightning Bonewheel Shield +5 , Velka's Talisman
- Head: Dark Mask +5
- Chest: Dark Armor +5
- Hands: Gold Hemmed Black Gloves
- Legs: Gold Hemmed Black Skirt
- Rings: Wolf Ring/Dark Wood Grain Ring/Ring Of Favor and Protection
- Spells: Poison Mist, Toxic Mist, Gravelord Sword Dance, Gravelord Greatsword Dance
First of all play some footsies with your opponent if they are casting spells use your surroundings like a pillar to keep from the projectile to getting to you and while your behind it cast a poison mist or toxic mist (i prefer poison) so it'll it give you some zone and will allow your opponent to not get close to you. If your opponent is wielding a dagger, straight sword,curved sword, katana, or a piercing sword then you'll be able to stun lock them, because you have 62 poise enough to buypass about 2 hits or more of the sword and while they are attacking you, you will have enough time to attack with the sword without getting staggered and able to stunlock them but becareful with people who have high poise too. If your opponent has a heavy,slow attacking weapon, then try to harass them with your spells then once enough harassment then try to go for a backstab or atleast attacking them, but if you run out of spells then try harassing with your weapon, but very risky. This build is for fun!! ^__^
Is it worth upgrading a pyromancy flame just for the poison spells?