|Low SL PvP Build|
This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Low SL PvP Build
- Build Level:
- Build Focus: PvE or PvP
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Lightning Uchigatana +5, Ascended Pyro Flame +5
- Left Hand: Grass Crest Shield +, Heater Shield +
- Head: Mask Of Mother/Father/Child - Elite Knight Helm +10
- Chest: Elite Knight Chest +10
- Hands: Hard Leather Gauntlets +10
- Legs: Elite Knight Leggings +10
- Rings: Dark Wood Grain Ring / Havel's Ring
This is a PvP build, purely designed for taking on higher SLs in most middle areas of the game, and can also do quite well in later areas. It's mainly focused on your equipment, ability to dodge and quick thinking. As it it a low SL, you will not have much hp and therefore will not be be able to take many hits from most of the players you will be coming up against (1-3 unblocked before death.) If not using the "Bottomless Box Glitch", it will also require an adequate amount of PvE and preparation before you start sole PvP. This can be difficult, and i suggest that this build only be used by more advanced players, or those looking for a real challenge. With this build, the right equipment & skill, you should be able to take out players who are hundreds of SLs higher than you with difficulty, and anyone <SL100 with ease. It's offensive style will focus on a Katana, high stamina recovery, and hard hitting Pyro spells.
As stated previously, you will either need to be prepared to complete up to mid-game, or do the "Bottomless Box Glitch" before you are ready for full PvP. This will require completing up to, and including, Anor Londo. So be ready to work pretty hard.
As a starter class, you will be picking Pyromancer, and for the gift, masterkey. Pyromancer can be a very heavy DD class at the start of the game, and will make it easier for you to progress through parts of the game needed, as will the Master Key in saving you time with making this character. Below is To Do List, which i advise you complete before playing any sort of PvP. They can really be done in any order, as & when you feel ready to do them, but obviously some must be done before others (i.e Ringing both bells before Anor Londo.)
- Fully Ascend your Pyromancer's Flame
- Ring both the Undead Parish Bell, and also the one before in Quelaag's Domain
- Defeat Havel
- Acquire both the "Large Ember" & "Very Large Ember"
- Purchase all Pyro spells from both trainers
- Acquire other Pyro spells from around the "Dark Souls" world
- Kill the Undead Merchant (Male)
- Defeat "The Four Kings"
- Enter the Darkwraith Covenant (Optional, but the most recommended covenant)
- Kill Shiva of the East's bodyguard
- Access to the Giant Blacksmith
You literally can't even use the dark wood grain ring with the armor you have suggested for the build. Even with Mask of the Father and FaP you can't fast roll.
I have a sl 25 that could take more hits and pumps out more dmg using chaos uchi and power within
I've seen people invading at the parish with this build, I usually slaughter them with my own low level build