|Grim Reaper Build|
This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Grim Reaper Build
- Build Level:
- Build Focus: PvE
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Helmet-Gold-Hemmed Black Hood(Demons Ruins Ceaseless Discharge Area)
- Chest-Black Cleric Robe "what? why don't i use the entire Gold-Hemmed set?" simple, i said so, this is my build so either follow it or don't :P( Painted World of Ariamis)
- Hands-Black Manchette (Painted World of Ariamis)
- Legs-Gold-Hemmed Black Skirt(Demons Ruins Ceaseless Discharge Area)
- R-hand1-Lifehunt Scythe/Great Scythe+15
- R-hand2-Upgraded Pyromancy Flame
- L-hand1-+15 Black Bow of Pharis
- L-hand2-Dark Hand
- Ring1-Ring of Favor and Protection(Or Bloodbite ring if you use Lifehunt Scythe)
- Ring2-Dark Wood Grain Ring(MUST)
- All 3 Chaos Pyromancy
Alright is your This far, so all thats left to do is give you guys a few pointers and soon youll be off reaping the souls(Literally >:D)of your foes. So first addressing the issue of The Signature weapon of this build, The Scythe. Now you have two choices, the +15 Great Scythe or the Lifehunt Scythe. If you ignored my warning and are a Dark Souls rookie, DONT TOUCH THE LIFEHUNT SCYTHE. Only players who know what their doing should use his weapon due to its nasty secret, because yes it DOES make you bleed and if your not careful it WILL KILL YOU!!!! Next is GETTING your first Scythe, witch is the Great Scythe and that is Found in The Catacombs, above lever to the second closed door. The entrance is accessed by jumping off the second spiked rotating bridge. I already explained the general location of the armor, if you need help, this is a WIKI so it shouldn't be hard to find the rest. Finally your Pyromancy. The reason i chose Pyromancy was because he is Death, and Death is WAY to badass to not have something in his bag of tricks so i chose the chaos Pyromancy to symbolize the "Fires of Hell" pretty sweet huh? Two of the three Pyromancys your going to need are gotten via Chaos servant covenant. Chaos Fireball from joining, Chaos Fire Storm after giving 30 humanity(hey look on the bright side, you get to save the sunbro >:D)then the Chaos Fire Whip is located in a chest in Lost Izalith(i forget exactly where but its I'm sure there's a video on youtube or something you could use.) One Problem would be the Dark Hand wich will be your only shield and is a VERY rare drop from Darkwraiths(no i mean the monster....NPC.......Thing that wants u dead)OR you could join the darkwraiths(kill the four kings in New Londo Ruins before placing the lordvessal) and get it that way, either way it wont be easy but its your ONLY shield. REMEMBER your final covenant needs to be Servant of Chaos so you can upgrade your Pyromancy Flame to +15 then make it the Upgraded Flame.