|Dex Int SL 100|
This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Dex Int SL 100
- Build Level: 100
- Build Focus: PvP
- Starting Class: Wanderer / Sorcerer; Master Key Gift
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Balder's Side Sword +15, Estoc +15
- Left Hand: Sorcerer's Catalyst , Heather Shield +14 or Target Shield +14
- Head: Family Mask / Pharis's Hat +9 / Thief Mask +9 / Witch Hat +5
- Chest: Dingy Robe +9 / Black Leather Armor +9
- Hands: Knight's Gauntlets +9
- Legs: Hollow Soldier Waistcloth +9
- Rings: Wolf Ring, Ring of Favor and Protection
- Items: Crystal Magic Weapon, Dark Bead, Pursuers
- Crystal Magic Weapon! Your Balder's Side Sword will kick ass!
- No katanas and overall low weapon variety
- Endurace a bit low => you'll have to rely on the Wolf Ring, Knight Gauntlets and Hollow Soldier Waistcloth for those 53 Poise; going lower than 53 isnt really recommended as its probably the most important breakpoint in the game
- Pursuers can either get you backstabbed, be avoidable, or grant you an easy victory in which case you'll feel like a cheap bastard; feel free to replace it with anything else. or not.
Start out bumping up your DEX to 14 (for Balder’s Side Sword) and STR to 11 (to use the 2H Drake Sword and later on Queelag's Furysword)
We stopped with INT at 32 so we can use Pursuers, if you're not going to use that you can drop your INT to 29 and use those 3 points in strenght for a total of 14, allowing you to use the katanas.
Alternatively you can drop your INT to 25 (but not less), bump your STR to 16 (for the 1H Drake Sword and later on the Chaos Blade) and the 2 remaining points in either VIT or END
By the time you reach Ornstein and Smough and the end of Anor Londo it is recommended to have around 30 VIT and 25 END, with the rest in dexterity.
the bane of giantdad in one build
This kind of sucks there is no variety or adaptability in it unless you plan on just dueling but even then it's just cheap wins I'd recommend anyone who actually has pride in their skill at this game avoid this though dark bead is fun tok play around with it does give very cheap feeling wins