|Guardian of the Abyss|
This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Guardian of the Abyss
- Build Level: 120
- Starting Class: Pyromancer
- Build Focus: PvE or PvP
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Abyss Greatsword, Gold Tracer
- Left Hand: Dark Hand (Shield) or Grass Crest Shield
- Head: Guardian Helm
- Chest: Armor of Artorias
- Hands: Dark Gauntlets
- Legs: Guardian Leggings
- Rings: Havel's Ring, Wolf Ring
This is my first build that utilizes the Abyss Greatsword. i based this build around the DLC weapons and armor, so having the Atorias of the Abyss dlc is NECESSARY!
The only reason that the Gold Tracer is used as a secondary is to level the playing field if you're fighting someone doing something OP, like spamming WoG, or TWOP.
Keep in mind that the Abyss Greatsword scales with humanity up to a total of 10, s IMG-20130816-00271.jpgo for the maximum damage have 10 humanity.
- High poise
- High defenses
- The Abyss Greatsword has a g reat moveset if used right
- Good Vitality
- Not as much damage compared to other greatswords
- Takes time to get accurate with 2-handed strong attack
- Takes time to get the equipment
- Lower Stamina