This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Dovahkiin
- Soul Level: Any
- Starting Class: Cleric
- Build Focus: PvE
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Longsword,Astora's Straight Sword, Canvas Talisman,Darkmoon Talisman
- Left Hand: Iron Round Shield, Pyromancy Flame
- Head: Royal Helm
- Chest: Hollow Warrior Armor
- Hands: Tattered Cloth Manchette
- Legs: Eastern Leggings
- Rings: Ring of the Sun's Firstborn, Leo Ring
- Miracle: Force,Wrath of the Gods
- High Faith
- Ability to wear light armor and carry fast weapons
- Variety in elemental weapons
- Some Miracles can't be used until far in the game
This build was made to look as closely as possible to the hero from "The Elder's Scrolls V: Skyrim" often referred to as Dovahkiin (Dragonborn). Some Items are meant to resemble some of the most common items in that game, such as:
Royal Helm, as the Iron Helmet
Hollow Warrior's Armor, as the Iron Armor
Tattered Cloth Manchette, as the Fur Bracers
Eastern Leggings, as the Hide Boots
Astora's Straight Sword, as the Dawnbreaker
Longsword, as the Steel Sword
Iron Round Shield, as the Banded Iron Shield
Force Miracle, as the Thu'um (Dragon Shout) Fus-Ro-Dah (Unrelenting Force)
The creation of this build requires killing 2 somewhat essential NPC's, Blacksmith Vamos, and Shiva of the East in order to obtain the helmet and the shield. Blacksmith Vamos can be reached as soon as you arrive to Firelink Shrine but will require a suicide run into the Catacombs.
Any class can be used as a starting class, but a Cleric is recommended to have the Canvas Talisman which is the best Talisman for builds with 27 to 39 Faith and the second best after 40+ Faith (The best one being the Darkmoon Talisman).
The recommended Starting Gift is the Master Key but players can decide if they want to use it or not, although having the Master Key will make much easier to obtain the Astora's Straight Sword from the Valley of Drakes.