This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
Build Name: PvP Pyromancer
- Build Level: 69
- Build Focus: PvP
- Starting Class: Bandit
- Build Main Stats: Endurance
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Lighting Halberd +5 , Pyromancer Flame +5 (after ascension from Quelana)
- Left Hand: Dragon Crest Shield/Crest Shield/Spider Shield , Talisman
- Head: Dark Mask
- Chest: Dark Armor
- Hands: Dark Gauntlets
- Legs: Dark Leggings
- Rings: Ring of Fog, Hornet Ring
This build could prove to be a tricky one, as joining the Darkwaiths forces you to go through difficult-ish areas at relatively low levels.
Also be prepared to recieve a slight bit of hate mail.
Iron Flesh - HIGHLY recommended to get ASAP to kill The Four Kings, and most other bosses - spell also helps a LOT in PvP when there are phantoms, or the target is a heavy hitter
Toxic Mist - to whittle down the targets health in PvP
Acid Surge - to reduce the durability of the targets equipment in PvP
Great Fireball/Chaos Fireball - Great Fireball Recommended because it only takes up 1 attunement slot
Cast Toxic Mist so ther health gradually goes down. Then cast Acid Surge to reduce their durability. Then, there are 3 ways to go:
- If they keep their distance, throw a couple of firballs at them.
- If they do not keep their distance but use a small weapon, cast a couple of Great Combustions at them.
- If they did not keep their distance and they are a heavy hitter, cast Iron Flesh and wail on them with your Lightning Halberd +5.
If they are still alive, which is unlikely if you hit them with your attacks, run through the level a bit and get a few standard enemies on the target, while they are distracted, go for the backstab.
Alternatively, you could just have a standard 1 on 1 melee fight.
If you choose to have the melee fight and they are using a heavy weapon, it is deffinately recommended that you cast Iron Flesh so you take significantly less damage.
Get your Dexterity up to 12, Strength to 16, Intelligence to 15 and Faith to 12 as soon as possible, then get your Vitality to about to 20, then your Endurance to about 20 (all of this while gradually upgrading the Halberd and Pyromancer Flame, and shield if you choose). After you reach this point, focus only on gettin upgrades. When you have the Lightning Halberd +5 and ascended Pyromancer Flame +5, get your Vitality and Endurance up the rest of the levels.
This build and equipment is for PvP only, but you would need to change the spells & rings for effective PvE use, but the skills, weapons and armor are all good !!!