This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Darkmoon Slayer
- Build Level: 156
- Build Focus: PvP
- Starting Class: Pyromancer(Recommended) or Wanderer
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Balder Side Sword +15， Pyromancy Flame(Ascended +5)
- Left Hand: Grass Crest Shield +10， Darkmoon Talisman
- Head: Brass Helmet
- Chest: Brass Chest
- Hands: Brass Gauntlets
- Legs: Brass Leggings
- Rings: Havel's Ring, Ring of Favor and Protection, Hornet Ring, Wolf Ring, Leo Ring or Dark Wood Grain Ring
- Quick, powerful strikes that will make your opponent think twice.
- Incredible spell power utilizing either Miracles or Pyromancy!.
- Ability to strike past 1k with the Great Scythe+15 2 handed
- Low health
-Poise is easily broken
Hello, and welcome to my first PvP build! This will be a character revolving around Dexterity and your choice of Pyromancy or Miracles,
This build may be best used to get invaded as the strange level may make things difficult for invasions.
There are a few simple rules: 1. Play clean. 2. NEVER act aggressive towards other players, fight with honor and win with honor. 3. Don't spam yeh Pyromacy, yeh nut!
You want to keep Darkmoon(Or Sunlight) Blade for those special people who know how to take a hit, and return one. Keep yourself nimble and take advantage of the Balder Side Sword's RT/R2 attack range and when you break their guard wail away if you deem it necessary.
I found it easy to crack a few Great Fireballs for the turtles to wear them down, as long as you don't run out. Maybe a Great Combustion or Black Flame.
For the mages you need to get up in their face and swing away when you get an opening, the BSS doesn't take away much Stamina when you swing so mages will drop with no issue.
I'm just rambling now, go out and have fun!