This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
This build includes near-equal Dex / Str to maximize the damage with weapon's that use both stats, this build also has enough Str / Dex to use weapons based ONLY for one of those stats, such as the Great scythe+15, Man-serpent Greatsword +15, Etc.
- Build Name: Darkwood Hunter
- Build Level: 120
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stats: Strength and Dexterity
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Bastard sword+15, Rapier+15
- Left Hand: Grass crest shield+14, Ascended flame+5
- Head: Mask of the mother,
- Chest: Armor of the glorious
- Hands: Brigand gauntlets+10
- Legs: Havel's leggings
- Rings: Red tearstone ring, Hornet ring
- Items: Estus flasks+7, Divine blessings, Green blossoms, Black separation crystal, talisman
- Spells: Great combustion, Great fireball
Early on, you may want to use a Bastard sword+10 or any elemental weapon you can get your hands on.
- This build requires you to be good at parrying, if you desire a tutorial, click the link below.
- Parrying tutorial!