|Bow Me PVP|
This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Bow Me PVP
- Build Level: 120
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Dragonslayer Greatbow +5,
- Left Hand: Composite Bow +15, Grass Crest Shield +15
- Head: Big Hat +5/Mask of the Child
- Chest: Dingy Robe +15
- Hands: Black Manchette +5
- Legs: Black Iron Leggings +5
- Rings: FAP Ring, Wolf Ring/Darkwood Grain Ring if above 25%
It's a risky build, I'll say that out front. It is also the most fun I've ever had while playing Dark Souls. With the Greatbow; Draw it while they're far-ish away, and keep it drawn until they're right in front of you. They never expect it. Especially if you do it right as they swing. With the Composite Bow, just fire 'til they poison. Preferably from a medium distance. Waiting 'til they're close is a no-no. It does great damage by itself, but little flinch capacity. If you aren't in a good position to bow, or your opponent(s) won't let you, switch to the melee. You can also bring along Rotten Pine Resin if you want to poison them some more.