This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Toxic Mercenary
- Build Level: 120
- Build Focus: PvP
- Starting Class: Pyromancer
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Washing Pole +15, Quelaag's Furysword +15
- Left Hand: Grass Crest Shield +15, Ascended Pyromancy Glove +5
- Head: Crown of Dusk
- Chest: Knight Armor +10
- Hands: Havel's Gauntlets
- Legs: Knight Leggings +10
- Rings: Ring of Favor and Protection, Dark Wood Grain Ring
- Spells: Pyromancies - Poison Mist / Toxic Mist, Fire Surge, Great Combustion, Fire Tempest
40 Endurance is a must have for as much stamina as possible. The amount of attunement can be altered to preference. 20 strength is required to wield the Washing Pole. 45 Dex is for damage scaling and maximum casting speed for Pyromancies. Rest of the points were spent into Vitality.
The goal is to poison the enemy using Rotten Pine Resin on the main weapon, then make them bleed out for even more health. Then, switch to the Quelaag's Furysword if physical damage isn't working. Some tactics that can be used are to use the poison mist to fog up the playing field, then cast a pyromancy like firestorm, as the opponent will have a hard time knowing its even coming. This build is very tactical, stealthy, and a fun all-around Dex build with great Survivability. I recommend watching the video to see how the build plays out and for more tactics.