This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Necromancer's Fury
- Build Level: 100-120
- Build Focus: PvP
- Starting Class: Bandit
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Gravelord Sword + 5
- Left Hand: Crest Shield, Pyromancy Flame Ascended + 5
- Head: Gargoyle Helmet (Gives you that Necromancer look)
- Chest: Dark Armor
- Hands: Eastern Gauntlets
- Legs: Dark Leggings
- Rings: Ring of Favor and Protection, Havel's Ring
A gimmicky build based off of the character, the Necromancer, from the game Castle Crashers. It utilizes Undead Rapport, so you'll want to be invaded primarily though it fares well doing the invading as well. The potential of poisoning an opponent goes great against people who like to turtle against you, as it'll rack up on damage as well as having an unorthodox attack pattern with the Gravelord Sword's swings. What you'll want to do is use Undead Rapport on a particularly strong enemy as both of you fight against the invader, similar to the Necromancer from Castle Crashers spawning enemies to do his biddings. Armor is arranged to look as relatively similar to the Necromancer as possible, as well as the weapon chosen for this build.
Notable places to be invaded at:
- Undead Burg - The Heavy Knight that guards the Firekeeper Soul is a nice add to your "party" if you have not slain him yet
- Sen's Fortress - Same as above except respawnable
- Painted World of Ariamis - My most favorite place to go as the walkway is narrow where the Heavy Knight is located at, which makes it harder for your invader to dodge attacks from both you and the Heavy Knight; Heavy Knight is also respawnable
Notable places to do invasions:
- Anor Londo - All those Silver Knights just sitting there waiting to join in on the fight
- Catacombs - Skeletons, skeletons everywhere
- Oolacile Township - Utilize the enemies there, make them do the work for you while applying pressure to the host