|Jaca's Gravelord Build|
This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Jaca's Gravelord Build
- Build Level: 99
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Gravelord Sword +5 / Pyromancy Flame Ascended +5
- Left Hand: Lifehunt Scythe +5 / Black Knight Shield
- Head: Gold-Hemmed Black Hood
- Chest: Dark Armor +5
- Hands: Havel's Gauntlets
- Legs: Gold-Hemmed Black Skirt
- Rings: Ring of Favor and Protection , Dark Wood Grain Ring
- Spells: Poison Mist, Acid Surge
In this build, it is important to stay mobile and anticipate hits so you can dodge/counter hit. You're gonna have low poise so try not to get caught up in a large weapons two handed attack. Against weapon enchants cast your spells to stall on enchant time. If its big weapons use lifehunt to attack out of range, if it's a katana/rapier it's probably best to use the shield in off hand to block lunging attacks. You should also use the shield against pyromancy, especially combustion. Almost forgot, don't use the normal R1 with the gravelord sword. It is very slow. Use R2 and running attacks.
That's the basic concepts of the build. Have fun!